Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello again blogosphere....

It's been a while since I've shown my typing around here, I must say I've lost a lot of the things I used to love to do the last few years. Every since being diagnosed with CFS, EDS and FM I haven't really been myself... mostly because 1) I wasn't my old self anymore, 2) I wasn't ready to accept that I wasn't myself anymore and 3) it's hard finding a common ground with who you where and who you are after sucha  diagnose.... mostly the fact that it's chronic is the ballbuster of it all... since I can't do anything about it but undergo what's going on and finding my own ways of dealing with it .. it's been a rollercoaster of ups and down.
But yes in the progress I forgot about blogging and penpalling and all those things I loved to do. Mostly because I was under the asumption that I didn't have anything to say anymore.. who would want to read about a whiney person anyways ? ... and believe me I can get whiney!

I'm trying to mix my old life with my new one again though. So here's the first inital post to hopefully a lot more of them in the future.

What have I been doing ? Well... dolls mostly! Blythe, BJD, clothes making,body  blushing, face ups ... just to give you an idea I'll post a few pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment