Tuesday, March 22, 2011

kunst in vision part


As you can see I started a video project for one of my new art assignments
I decided to videolog it in English since most of my followers aren't from
Belgium and it's easier to reach more people this way.

Sorry about the bad lighting and everything but it's just an intro. Also those photographs aren't mine they where found on flickr. So if anyone knows any of the artists I would love to say thank you to them for inspiring me.

Let me know what you guys think and if I should do more video logs like this ?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! It's nice to see you in video. You are lovely :)
    Hope you will make more of them!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, great to see you have a blog now too!*following* I look like shit in this video but heh it had to be made ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video - you should definitely make more :)

    ReplyDelete