Thursday, March 31, 2011

ZIne update



I finnaly finished my new zine, chronic fatshionista, and I have reprinted Tired eyes #2, If anyone is interested in copies of these zines, please contact me (tired.eyes.diy@gmail.com) and I will give you my paypal adress. Copies are 1,5 dollars/each plus 1,5 dollar shipping.

Tired eyes #2 : Perzine, that deals with several topics, feminisme in my family, fear of commitment, art school,...

Chronic fatshionista #1 : This zine will always have just 1 topic, this first one deals with my year of getting diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, CFS and EDS. It shows you what I went through, how I felt about it ... it is not a guide on how to live with these things, just an insight in ONE patients mind.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had to look up what Fibromyalgia, CFS and EDS are. Cause I'm not familiar with these terms.
    But I think life can be a struggle for you. It's good to write things down and share the lot with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life really is a struggle for me, it's all about finding my boundaries and then trying to stick to them. And trying to get through the bad stages.

    But there are still wonderfull wonderfull moments as well! ^^

    ReplyDelete