Let me introduce you to a new project that's been floating around in my head lately! The bowtie bracelet! Made out of fabric! I love making fabric bows! I put them on pins, brooches and now I thought why not make a bracelet out of them. Okay this is the first one though so it needs some tweaking. But I like seeing the start of projects!
It all started with an idea... and where do Ideas go? Right in a journal I love keeping random journals with everything and anything in them!
Here you find some pattern sketches of things I though I would need, turns out I was right!
- Two pieces of rounded fabric for the bow body
- One small piece for the bow devider
- Two broad pieces of fabric for the bracelet body
- One finer strip of fabric for the middle
- Two pieces of male and female velcro OR snap on button
- Sewing machine
- Thread (white for this fabric)
- Some loose feltwool or cottonballs ( to stuff the bow with)
And here is the end result, now I know this isn't a tutorial but I just wanted to see if anyone wanted a detailed tutorial before I type one out ^^ so let me know if there is any interest in this one.