Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Work area and Typo

A work area is a very important place for any designer. As you can see mine is dominated bij Apple hardware, a very important backup disk! Since I had a misfortune with loosing all my work a few years ago so now I use timemachine to backup my work every 116 seconds or something. Also my illustrator wow book in the far right corner, my two free font index books ( A must have! ) and my sketchbook and of course post-it reminders of the work I still have to do.

Free font index contains a cd-rom with all useable free fonts to help you in your work. i love these books they offer so many fonts and you have a clear printed view on them in the book itself and some info on typografie and the person that designs the type.




No comments:

Post a Comment