Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pippo's cupcake/cookie workshop




Today me and a friend and her sister ( and a fellow blogger) went to a cupcake, cookie easter design workshop! We actually had never worked with roll fondant before so we wanted to try it out before we bought the stuff and this workshop seemed perfect! I had been looking forward to it for weeks and it was defenitely worth it! I loved !!!!!!!! it.

here is the result! I'm mostly fan of my hippy bunny!


The cupcakes and cookies where pre-baked and we had to pay 5 euro's in advance to enter. I think it's a great way to spend a few hours, I am thinking about organising days like this with some of my own friends. I think it would be great fun!!!! We could pitch together to get more colors and it would be awesome!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweet treats and the colours are beautiful, it sounds like you had fun. Great blog and I will be following and looking forward to trying some of your tutorials. Warmest regards, Nasreen (",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did great job :) Yes, I got your letter and sent you spring/eastery letter. I think it should be there by now. I hope it isn't lost. Let me know when you get it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete